Transaction advisory for agribusiness owners
• Lead advisory for capital raising or sale processes
• Preparation of information memorandum and investment summary
• Financial model development or review
• Data room preparation and management
• Coordination of inspections and management meetings
Deal flow for investors
Identifying high quality off-market opportunities throughout Australia
Our agri-deal flow focus extends to:
• Permanent crops such as avocado, macadamia, citrus and table grapes
• Wineries and vineyards
• Northern cattle stations
• Sheep meat production
• Intensive beef feedlots
• Broadacre cropping
• Conservation lands
Our regional experience covers much of Australia, including all of the key horticultural regions.
Our strong regional connections give our clients an opportunity to engage directly with high quality agribusiness owners who are seeking investors/JV partners to help them to grow their businesses.
Due diligence support extends to activities such as:
• Evaluate existing operations, including biological asset quality.
• Assessment of climate, soils and water, such as for specific tree crops.
• Assess management capabilities and historical financial performance.
• Provide advice on existing marketing arrangements, access to markets, suitability of varieties planted, barriers to market access, export market opportunities, etc.
• Advice on required capex to support current operations and expansion.
• Financial modelling and scenario analysis to assess development potential and investment merit.
Our expert network combine with Shane Kelly and the Maven Libera Capital team, to ensure clients can make well-informed investment decisions. They are hands on people, experts in their fields and able to provide insights that will inform your investment decisions.
We have the capacity to move quickly to meet tight timeframes.