We assist conservation focused investors to quietly identify and transact on properties with high conservation values here in Australia.
Our work focuses on finding balance between conservation and economic outcomes, allowing conservation focused investors to partner with indigenous and other conservation minded investors on important projects.
Our work extends to:
• Identifying properties with high conservation values.
• Evaluating the economic activities that compliment the conservation goals of investors.
• Financial modelling to assist decision-making.
• Managing the preliminary negotiations with property owners on behalf of investors
• Coordinating property inspections and meetings with key stakeholders.
• Business plan development.
• Evaluation of properties to help inform investors about the property, including an assessment of current use, options for future use and relative market value.